We provide comprehensive Maintenance/Inspection service, using Mercedes-Benz checklists and factory approved service products,
for any Mercedes-Benz. Our services maintain your factory warranty.
- FSS A and B services for 1998 and later models.
- Biannual brake fluid renewal, including SBC electronic brake models
- Triannual coolant renewal
- Air, fuel and ventilation dust filters
- Brake pads and rotors, including SBC electronic brakes
- Precision wheel balancing, using hidden weights if desired
- Reactivation of Tire Pressure Monitor systems
- We stock a complete selection of Windshield Wipers for your Safety
- We recommend only services specified by Mercedes-Benz
- We will reset your service indicator, and stamp your service booklet
Trouleshooting is our forte. Three-time Master Guild technician and former Shop Foreman Dave Ball uses the Mercedes-Benz Star Diagnosis System to interface with your car's controller networks. This tester, usually found only at dealerships, allows acess to Trouble Codes set within the approximately twelve to forty modules controlling the vehicle. Actual values from the switches and sensors feeding data to these modules can be displayed and anaylyzed, and devices controlled by the modules, such as motors and valves, can be actuated by the tester to verify their function.
All that information is valuable, but only if you know what to do with it. Dave has Mercedes-Benz dealership experience dating from 1986, and 101 factory training credits including training on the Maybach Limousine and new 2007 S-Class. APEX subscribes to the Mercedes-Benz online information service StarTekInfo, which provides technical resources on par with those available to dealership technicians. Dave has an extensive library of technical materials, collected over the last 21 years, which would be the envy of any Mercedes technician.